We are looking for a Mobile QA Engineer (f/m/d) to join our Logistics team to help us create a fast, reliable and transparent delivery experience. You will be helping our riders to get a stable and useful application which will make their work easier and connect riders to millions of customers every day. If you are a creative problem solver, who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Foster team responsibility around quality and work with them to make quality a part of the development process.
- Design, implement and execute comprehensive test cases to ensure coverage for positive, negative and edge cases.
- Analyze test results and track apps stability on the production environment.
- Discover and report defects as well as understand their root course.
- Perform testing on native applications for both iOS and Android.
- Occasionally pair with developers to ensure bi-directional knowledge sharing.
- Collaborate with your QA colleagues on improvements to common practices/ tools/ processes and share knowledge and experience.
Your heroic skills:
- 3 years of experience in mobile testing.
- 5 years of experience in quality assurance processes and practices.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English.
- Solid understanding of mobile technologies and applications.
- Knowledge of debugging a defect.
- Understanding of REST API.
- Knowledge in languages like Swift, Kotlin, Java is nice to have.
- Knowledge in XCUITest or Espresso frameworks is a plus.
Why Delivery Hero?
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Developer Exchange Program.
- Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- English is our working language, and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
Delivery Hero Tech is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.