YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be handling mobile-related technical issues as a 3rd tier point-of-escalation for advancing customer onboarding projects and complex support issues
- If you like working with code, you'll get access to our code base to perform data pull requests and bug fixes
- You demonstrate a positive can-do attitude and have the willingness to join conversations with Emarsys clients when needed
- You will contribute with building tools and enhancing the documentation to empower our customers and professional services teams to become self-sufficient
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience in developing native Android and iOS applications, as well as integrating them with RESTful web services.
- Excellent debugging skills and natural digger gene.
- You are able to communicate with and coordinate between both developers/integrators and users of our software in the appropriate client-facing language
- You are fluent in English – written and spoken. German, French or other languages are a plus
- You’ve got a strong bias towards simple solutions and getting things done
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a continuously growing company with a global presence, commitment to innovation and a leading market position
- An inspiring and empowering company culture: working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- A modern office in central Vienna, easily accessible via public transport
- A well-designed onboarding plan: we set you up for success and support your career with on-going training and development
- Great benefits such as free food daily (including breakfast, salads and fruits), various sports- and teamevents, Sodexo meal vouchers, Shiatsu massage in the office, regular health initiatives, 2 corporate volunteering days per annum etc (find a list of all benefits here https://www.kununu.com/at/emarsys-vienna)
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 34,454.--, depending on your professional qualification and experience
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.