We are currently looking for a reliable Android or iOS Mobile Developer (m/f) for a full time position at our headquarter in Vienna, Austria.
- Focus on Android, UX / UI, databases, API design
- Focus on iOS, UX / UI, databases, API design
With your claim to develop professional solutions you help us to design and implement native applications based on Android and/or iOS. From the concept, design, development, and implementation, to innovative visualization and operating concepts, through to the execution of tests you're involved in the entire development process and contribute significantly to the success of our project teams with your expertise.
Skills & Requirements
Area of responsibility:
- Development of native Android and/or iOS applications in small cross functional teams
- Productive cooperation in the conception and creation of solutions and systems consisting of mobile devices in close connection with our backend-services developers
- Very good programming skills and at least 3 years of practical experience in the execution of state-of-the-art software engineering projects
- Experience in Cocoa, Objective-C/Swift und Xcode
- Experience with object-oriented concepts as well as software design patterns
- Interaction & design knowledge
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, AdHoc & Enterprise Distribution
- SQL Knowhow
- Interested in open-source software
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Backend-solutions and Scripting languages are an advantage
- Strong team player with the capability to lead colleagues and teams
- Ability to take responsibility for your team’s work
- Independent and structured way of working
- Reliability and ability of precise communication
- Solution orientation
- Quality awareness and comprehension of design
- Motivation to keep yourself up to date in your field of expertise
- Flair for safety-critical applications
- Interesting and diversified projects with international clients
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustainable growth
- Advanced training opportunities and mentoring
- A great company culture and welcoming work environment with international colleagues
- A fixed Employment, 40 hour work week, starting instantly
- Very good public transport connection, only 3 min next to Hauptbahnhof
Depending on qualifications and professional experience, we have a gross monthly salary starting from € 2.500, - with readiness for overpay.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application with your CV, work portfolio, and photo. Please state your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.