At Scoville, we are currently building several services for our highly valued customers and are looking for a mobile developer to help us building our future applications.
As a company, we focus on human resources and have several projects closely related to the AI field as well.
For some of our future products we need a mobile developer with a strong background in native, and cross platform, mobile application development, to help architecting, and developing the related mobile applications.
As the first mobile developer joining our team you will guide and set precedence for future developers!
- English language proficiency
- At least 2 years of experience in mobile development...
- ... With a strong background in native development (Swift/SwiftUI or Android)
- Meaningful experience in building and releasing a cross-platform (iOS/Android) application using one of the main dedicated frameworks (React Native, Flutter, Ionic, Xamarin, etc…)
- Experience with version control systems
- Willing to share and provide helpful guidance to other developer
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Eligibility to work in Japan (Visa sponsorship possible in special circumstances)
Japanese language proficiency
- You have worked across the complete development cycle of a commercial software product
- 3~5 years of experience in mobile development
- Experience in leading a team
- Write and produce legible high quality code
- Work closely with various stakeholders such as the project manager, testers and designers to develop product that is reliable, usable, and functional
- Stay up-to-date and be fluent in emerging application development technologies
- As an active member of the team, you will have to participate in the meetings (grooming, sprint planning, review, etc…)
- Leading the mobile developments
- Guiding and helping the junior developers
- Writing high quality code
- Helping to set up the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment environment