Being a Machine Learning Engineer at ML6 means you consider yourself as a healthy mix between a machine learning expert, a software engineer, a researcher, and a hacker!
You will mostly work with TensorFlow and Python to solve hard Machine Learning tasks and help to put these in production. As Premier Google Cloud Service Partner, ML6 has a very strong relationship with Google, providing you options to collaborate with Googlers and alpha test a lot of their latest ML tools.
We work across a broad range of application domains, which allows you to have a healthy mix of tasks to pick from.
With(in) your team you will:
- Efficiently translate customer business needs into end-to-end technical solutions
- Use Python to deploy production ready pipelines and ML models on Google Cloud
- Keep up with and apply state of the art ML research
- Work or educational experience in software development
- Work or educational experience with Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience with Python
- You have a master’s degree or PhD in computer science or related field
- Being able to work autonomous and take ownership
- Ability to provide expert advice to non-technical staff and clients, excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Version control (Git)
- Contribution to open source projects