At Social Vend we build smart vending machine hardware and software for advertising and marketing clients. We are now moving onto a more permanent project, vendOS, an ecosystem that allows any frontend developer to quickly and easily deploy interactive interfaces to vending machines and kiosks.
Part of vendOS is an interface to configure the machines hardware and general settings, this is the project you will be working on at the start. Its built in React and only runs in chrome at 16:9, so no cross browser testing or responsive builds needed.
We are looking for a mid-level frontend engineer to work on this project, you will be working on it alongside one back end orientated full-stack that can help on the frontend but it will be mostly your own task to work on for now. We are a tiny team at the moment but with pending investment and a couple of very large orders we are set to rapidly grow in the coming months.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working with touch interfaces
- Has the ability to work independently
- Loves smooth 60fps animations
And has the below experience:
- A strong grasp on React, Vue or another component based frontend library
- Experience with git, NPM and WebPack
- Great communication skills