Are you passionate about delivering high quality products? Would you enjoy working in a sports focused environment? If so, your dream job could be less than a few minutes application process away! Our QA team are the beholders of quality within our business, responsible for ensuring that every product that leaves our company is of the highest standard.
ClubSpark is one of the global leaders in sport technology and we are continuing to grow!! We have offices in London, Melbourne and Orlando. With a mission to help make people more active through technology and contribute to a healthier planet. It is a very exciting time to join the team.
The ClubSpark platform supports venues and coaches across several sports including tennis, cricket, athletics and table tennis and this number is growing daily and our clients include some of the most famous brands and organizations in sport. The success of the platform was recognized at the Sports Technology Awards where ClubSpark won the Best Participation Technology Award 2017.
About the role
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d love to meet you.
- Review and analyses system specifications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the test team and QA manager to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyses results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams using JIRA.
- Help troubleshoot issues by investigation when things go wrong.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing when required.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role – References required.
- Experience in QA methodology.
- Experience in regression testing and end to end testing is a must.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors using JIRA.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Great if you also have
- Interest in sport
- Knowledge and previous use of TestRail
- Experience dealing with customer queries and being the first point of contact
- University graduate
Previous experience working in a tech startup