Welcome to our Game Studio in Krakow!
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
We are now looking for a skilled Manual Tester who wants to join our new Portfolio Team! This position will give you the chance to join our journey of creating the Games Product Lifecycle Management. You’ll get the opportunity to learn new technology and develop your skills while helping us achieve our goal of providing the best games on the market.
About the position
As a member of Portfolio Team you are responsible for keeping the portfolio of games in good shape and building up the main revenue driving Product of NetEnt.
You will be working closely with portfolio lead to make sure that the games in your portfolio are on the latest framework version, investigating and fixing production bugs, implementing/testing new features, supporting new market entries.
You are proactively looking for ways to increase efficiency of Games Product Lifecycle Management (in terms of processes, ways of working, games quality) and together with your team ensure cooperation with Game, Framework, Certification, Integration teams in order to reach constant value flow.
Your main work tasks will include:
- Keeping NetEnt’s Portfolio in a perfect shape
- Taking an active part in the whole process of Games Product Lifecycle Management
- Cooperating with different services inside the company
- Being part of the story estimation, planning, code reviews and technical decisions
- Planning test activities, and creation of test reports and test cases
- Testing games and game related features (such as user interface, usability, functionality) as well as integration with different Casino platforms.
- Handling bugs and defects to analyze deviations between the defined behavior and actual functional behavior, to report bugs and verification of bug fixes.
What’s your background?
As the ideal candidate you have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science area or similar adequate education, but most important is the hands-on experience of the following:
- 2+ years of testing experience within software quality assurance.
- Good understanding and/or experience in the quality assurance processes and agile development process.
- Knowledge in usability and user interface testing
- Experience in development processes
- Since our working language is English, written and oral, high proficiency paired with skills in clear, effective communication is a must.
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind.
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead.
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment.
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program
- Great professional development opportunities
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday J, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on https://www.netent.com/en/open-positions/
Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
W aplikacji prosimy zawrze klauzul:
Wyraam zgod na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbdnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustaw z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z pón. zm.