You are a Bug-Buster with a TRADER soul? Then join us as
MANUAL/AUTOMATED TEST ENGINEER
_Main Tasks you will be busy with:
- Execution of manual and automated tests for our client-server software, a fixed income e-trading platform
- Creation and implementation of test-flows and test-scenarios
- Coordination and documentation of test results
_Main Competencies and Skills you shall bring:
- Solid experience in Software Testing, including manual and automated testing, distributed testing, performance testing, usability testing and message interface analysis.
- Preferred: Experience in Testing of e-trading systems and/or Understanding of financial markets processes, in particular fixed income trading flows and logic (= you know how to trade and how to
"think like a trader")
- Good knowledge of
- at least one performance testing tool
- at least one database (preferred SQL)
- at least one project tracking tool ((preferred Jira)
- at least one testing tool (preferred X-Ray)
- at least one testing framework/product (preferred JUnit, Ranorex, Selenium)
- Fluent English + basic German OR native German + very good English
- Strong team work, effective communication and analytical skills
- Organised, independent and proactive way of working
_Waiting for you
- Development, Test and Integration&Support teams working in close contact in a SCRUM environment
- Colleagues from 17 countries and clients on 4 continents
- Flat hierarchy and professional yet friendly work atmosphere
- Internal learning cycle
- Espresso machine, view on the Elbe, Dönerstag and much more..!
Location: Magdeburg, Saxony-Anhalt
Does it sound interesting? - Apply now!
Send your application (CV and cover letter) in PDF format to jobs[at]axetrading.com with subject “Name_Surname_Job position“.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
Check out our further openings at: https://www.axetrading.com/more#careers