ENWAY develops the software stack that enables autonomous operations of service vehicles. Our focus is on waste trucks and street sweepers. We believe in teaming up autonomous vehicles and human labour to make jobs like street sweeping or trash collection safer, easier and more efficient. ENWAY partners with vehicle producers, private cleaning firms and municipal service providers.
We are offering you the unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing startup in the most advanced Artificial Intelligence field of the 21st century. Your work today will impact how society works tomorrow. As one of our first employees you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to ENWAY's technology and direction.
Together with us
- You will design and develop fast, accurate and highly scalable SLAM software in C++
- You will invent, extend, design and develop next-generation localization and mapping features for our platform based on vision, LIDAR, IMU, GPS and RADAR
- You will improve and deliver reliable software through continuous integration and code reviews
- You will learn from the top computer scientists and engineers
- Highly competitive market salary
- Employee stock participation program
- 20 days of vacation per year
- Flat hierarchies
- High Performance Company Laptop
- Lunch & Fitness studio subsidies
- Flexible working times (Achievement of goals important, not "face time")
- Cool and vibrant working environment at the center of groundbreaking innovation
- Freedom and room to develop and implement your own new ideas
- Many exciting team events
You want to work for a dynamic, fast-paced growing startup for autonomous vehicles. You are smart, extremely driven and are always looking to deliver real results. You want to be surrounded by people like you, people that believe in our mission and have a passion for what they do.
You are highly motivated to create powerful software and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems. You have a good sense on how to solve problems and understand the importance of working together as a team. You like the thought that your code will interact with the real world and help people with day to day operations. You're looking for a job where you get to interact with a diverse team and learn something new every day.
- University degree in information technology, robotics or a comparable degree
- Extensive C++ programming and Linux experience
- Experience with software engineering tools (e.g., Git, CMake, gdb, etc.)
- First practical experience with various SLAM algorithms, ideally applied to vehicles
- Knowledge of Robotics Frameworks, such as ROS would be a definite plus
- Great enthusiasm for robotics, software and a startup atmosphere
- Able to work fast and independently, yet favoring teamwork
- Proactive attitude, team spirit and great communication skills
- Ideally Singaporean Citizenship
- Fluency in English