Do you love working in a fast-paced, high availability environment where you can show success by diagnosing and resolving incidents using groundbreaking technology? Are you collaborative and able to mentor others?
We are looking for a Linux Systems Administrator with a DevOps mindset, expert in CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous delivery) technologies with a commitment to ensuring operations and development are secure and scalable.
The Technology Operation Services Group (TOSG) provides the high-performance compute environment that fuels product and solutions development for Arm's engineering community and you could join our team. Working closely with technical leads, technical managers, project managers, and engineering teams across TOSG you will be a catalyst in providing automated project solutions, supporting daily ticket systems for common technical issues, and being core resources for high visibility projects which contribute to making our services secure, resilient, and utilize the latest technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Strong set of skills on Linux platform
- Strong experience in installing and managing CI/CD systems, such as Jenkins and Bamboo
- Experience in deploying and managing source control tools, such as Subversion and Git
- Experience in supporting web based internal applications hosted in Apache Web Servers
- Experience in extending applications functionality using REST API (integrations with external systems or scripting interactions)
- Experience in migrating and upgrading applications
- Experience in scripting languages - Python, Groovy, Shell
- Hands-on experience with automation and DevOps tools like Ansible and Puppet
- Understanding of SQL language and database servers like PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Understanding of monitoring and alerting tools and technologies
- System troubleshooting and problem solving skills across platforms and applications
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
- We not I
- Passion for progress
- Be your brilliant self
ABOUT ARM Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the generation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies. Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip containing our intellectual property. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, creative and highly hardworking people. By enabling a dynamic, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other class.