We ar looking for L1 Suppor Consultant to work in Wrocaw. The role will require the following working hours: (18:00 – 02:00 or 02:00 – 10:00) and occasionally day shifts (10:00 – 18:00).
- A L1 Junior Support Consultant will provide First Line Support (FLS) to global clients, Partners and implementation teams.
- This is a client-focused role, which involves logging calls and ensuring they progress to completion whilst keeping clients consistently updated.
- A L1 Junior Support Consultant should work methodically to ensure that issues and requests are correctly categorised and prioritised. Responsibility should be taken for assigned tickets from inception to resolution.
- Educated to at least Bachelor’s degree (students also welcome)
- Can demonstrate customer-focussed/ customer service skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Good English skills, min. B2.
- Understands relational databases.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems and tools would be advantageous.
- Some programming experiences
- Competitive Salary
- Profit related bonus
- Ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
- Private healthcare (for employee and family)
- Life and disability insurance
- Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter)
- English lessons during working hours
- Training budget
- Chillout room, board games, PS4
- Fresh fruits, tea and coffee
- Work from home options
- Social Committee activities