- Implementing customer specific solutions using our Knowledge Graph technology stack
- Supporting the team with maintenance and extension of the coverage of the Knowledge Graph
- Support the extension and validation of our Knowledge Graph technology stack with state-of-the-art algorithms and approaches
Required skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in software development in industry or research
- Excellent coding skills in Python or Java
- Excellent problem-solving and analytic skills
- Strong background in computer science: algorithms, data structures, concurrency, and distributed systems
- Experience with graph databases, such as Neo4J, JanusGraph or equivalents
- Experience with Apache Lucene or Elastic Search are a plus
- Experience in RDF and ontologies are a plus
Your application documents (in English) should include a letter of motivation, CV, relevant certificates and references in one single PDF document.
Positions remain open until filled. We are strongly committed to promoting equal opportunity and diversity in our team.