Junior TechOps Specialist (m/f/d)
At Quarters we want to revolutionize the way people live and share their lives in the future. We strive to bring passionate people together by delivering beautiful design-led living environments, giving access to a global community of like-minded people, providing a seamless online booking process and life-enhancing SmartHome technology.
Founded in 2012 in Berlin, we are already the world’s largest co-living provider. Under our brands QUARTERS and MEDICI LIVING, we are currently operating co-living solutions in 12 vibrant cities around the globe, among them Berlin, Chicago, New York, and Amsterdam. Equipped with a roll-out funding of over €1.2bn, we’re now scaling up to establish a global co-living community with QUARTERS buildings in metropoles all over the world.
Our 100+ team members from over 20 countries are the heart of our international, fast-paced start-up environment, where smart ideas and just-doing-it attitude is encouraged. For the current intense growth phase, we need the most passionate people in their fields.
We want you to have an immediate impact, take responsibility from day one and grow the global community of passionate people with us. Come on board, join us and be part of the co-living revolution!
What you will be doing
- Serve as the first point of contact for people seeking technical assistance over the internal Helpdesk JIRA Board
- Determine the best solution based on the issue
- Taking care of Inventory
- Taking care of All-Hands Video Conferencing and Meeting Rooms hardware
- on/offboarding of new employees (account management)
- Demo/Meeting/Training Rooms, Video Conferring, Beamer, Printer
- Imaging & Installation procedures
- Troubleshoot various desktop applications
- Work with our ticketing and monitoring software (Jira) to create detailed work logs and technical documentation
- Perform on-call duties
What we work with
- Windows & macOS Notebooks, ChromeOS devices
- HP Enterprise Printers
- UNIFI Enterprise Switching, WiFi and Routing
- DatadogHQ Monitoring
- Atlassian, G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft, other tools and services
What you should be
- You are able to solve problems in an efficient and pragmatic way
- You hate repetitive or manual work and try to automate as much as possible
- Independent and proactive approach in problem-solving situations
- Able to communicate, discuss and solve daily challenges with end-users
- You are fluent in English but German would also be good to have
What we offer you
- Full agile result-oriented work environment
- Apple or Lenovo Gear
- Work with leading cloud providers like Google, Microsoft and Amazon Web Services
- Choose your tools: user happiness first – no politics
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to make an impact on the future of living in metropolitan cities all around the globe
- Work in a positive and passionate environment
- Be surrounded by a design-driven physical product experience
- A flat hierarchy and open communication
- An international bunch of colleagues
- An exciting steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Discounted employee rates for our co-living bedrooms
- Positive and passionate company culture: weekly team brunch, free Yoga classes, summer parties, free drinks, fruit and vegetables and more
Sound like your perfect next adventure? Apply online, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to it!