Working within the DevOps team, you will be one of the first points of contact for Waverton’s enterprise systems both those provided by third party suppliers and those developed internally.
This role provides a good opportunity for a developer to move into a hands-on development role after 1-2 years in support.
This role will cover one of two shifts with the early being 7:30-16:00 and the late being 10:00-18:30, there may also additional need to respond monitoring alerts outside of those hours.
Providing 1st line User Support to Waverton’s major enterprise systems.
- Keep Waverton’s key systems running and performing well.
- Assisting users with questions.
- Debugging issues and applying bug fixes.
- Using and implementing monitoring solutions.
- Reducing repetitive tasks through system changes and automation. If the same support ticket ever gets logged more than once then you’ll look to implement a self-service or automated solution where appropriate.
- Escalating more complex issues to the relevant team members.
- Understanding of SQL.
- Previous experience / desire to learn C#.