Be Junior Software Programator / Developer (m/f/d) at Retarus.
Do you want to develop software rather than merely program code? Innovative user interfaces for an infrastructure with high availability? With globally networked data centers? And no longer be a cost factor, but part of the core business? Then it’s time to join Retarus. Working for an IT manufacturer means you’re not a cost––you’re the core.
- You are responsible for the entire life cycle of a product - from the initial idea to its replacement
- Development of distributed, event-driven systems for an infrastructure with high availability in several globally networked data centers
- Starting with the technical architecture to the implementation – you choose your own development environment (IntelliJ/Eclipse/Emacs, Mac/Windows/Linux)
- Close cooperation in a cross-functional team working according to agile principles
- University degree in Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent education, career changers with passion for IT are also welcome
- Good knowledge in an object-oriented programming language such as Java
- Experience with REST, Docker, Continuous Integration, (No-)SQL or Linux
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and the willingness to become familiar with them
- Good knowledge of Romanian and English, written and spoken