Job Description:Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. Examples include a complex lithography machine, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechatronics and mathematics specialists. At Sioux, it’s all about laying the entire puzzle. And we can’t do that without you, a driven junior software engineer.
FANTASTIC WORK GUARANTEE
- working on the most innovative projects in multidisciplinary teams
- the possibility to work in various domains
- gathering and sharing knowledge and sparring with smart colleagues
- space to continuously develop your talents
- a choice of a 32 to 40-hour working week
THIS IS WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- you have an informatics background on a higher professional or university education level
- you love your job and you have an unmistakable passion for developing software for advanced systems.
- you enjoy working in a team and getting the most out of it together
- you have gained experience with various programming languages such as C, C++, Java or C# during a graduation assignment or one of your own projects
- you have a knowledge of various development methods and technologies (Real-time, Design Patterns, UML, Agile, etc.)
THIS IS SIOUX
Our employees are our strength and together, we want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to our employees, it’s the personal attention at Sioux that makes the difference. And that’s something we’re proud of. After all, to us, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop. That’s why every employee receives a personal development budget of €6,000 for training or the purchase of books. We also offer you a pizza budget, for instance, when you work on innovative study projects in our expertise groups. Obviously, the employees are the best source of information if you want to find out what it's like to work for Sioux. Read on why Tatiana, Dries and Joris prefer Sioux.