– open position (m/w/d), now, in Hannover, Germany –
You want to do something of significance. And you hate apps that are not native to the platform... and you know beautiful is better than ugly. Always wanted to try ARKit? Work with us on 3D path planning and a surgical workflow app that will be used by surgeons meeting the highest safety and quality requirements.
What we offer
- Latest and greatest technology stack (Swift, Python, VTK) ... goodbye legacy code.
- Exciting research at the intersection of 3D user interfaces, machine learning, and medtech.
- Close collaboration with the ENT department of the Medical School Hannover (MHH).
- Pleasant offices at the Medical Park, a personal Mac Book Pro, and nice coworkers, of course.
- The opportunity to develop your ideas and skills in a supportive working/learning environment.
- Flexible working hours. 38.5 h/week ... and a young and open minded team.
- Competitive salary and a long perspective.
What you bring in
- Experience in writing iPad OS apps in Swift.
- Experience in Python and ideally with the PyData.org Stack.
- Familiar with git and working with continuous integration.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Document, develop, and test a medical iPad app, using the latest Apple technology.
- Collaborate with hardware engineering, risk management, quality management, clinical evaluation, and surgeons.
- Integrate our image processing and machine learning models we do in Python and the 3D visualization in VTK.