WHERE TECH MAKES THE NEWS
We are CeleraOne: A team of highly motivated software developers, architects and mathematicians with diverse backgrounds. We combine our knowledge to improve the technology behind the CeleraOne paywall, real-time analytics and machine learning models to support newspaper publishers in Europe, such an Axel Springer or NZZ Mediengruppe.
Our English-speaking team of roughly 40 members represents all continents, together fostering a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, where everyone has the opportunity to take over responsibility quickly.
Permanent full-time position in Berlin, Germany
ABOUT THE JOB
- Design and implementation of our Python-based REST API
- Working on our storage layer based on MongoDB
- Working with our technology stack, which includes Pyramid, Colander, Cornice, Nginx, OpenResty, Lua, Buildout and Robot Framework
- Supporting migration of our production cycle to a continuous integration workflow, using docker, Jenkins and Gerrit
- Participating in Scrum activities
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Required Skills and Experience:
- Education or professional programming experience or open source contributions
- Proficiency in Python development
- Good command of English (fluent in written and spoken)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, creative, highly motivated self-starter and learner
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and new products
- Experience with different Python web frameworks (e.g. Pyramid, Django, Flask) and HTTP REST APIs
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, NoSQL)
- Experience with libraries like PyTest and Robot Framework
- Experience with tools and technologies like docker, Cornice, Colander, uWSGI, Nginx, Linux, memcached, Git, buildout, Jenkins, Jira
- Knowledge of Lua
- Experience in the development of technical documentation and/or refactoring
- Experience with agile software development frameworks
WHY JOIN US?
- Visa & relocation support
- A professional and friendly international team
- Full transparency of the company's strategy
- Modern technology stack
- Central location in Berlin
- Flexible working hours
- High-level training and language classes
- Sponsorship of public transport ticket
- Free coffee, fruits, soft drinks, etc.
- Regular team events and BBQs
We’re growing and looking for support!
Do you want to grow with us? Please send your application in German or English, including your resume or CV, open source contributions and salary expectations.
Please find our data protection declaration within the scope of applicants on our career website: http://www.celeraone.com/en/careers