Junior Software Developer or Student
C++ / Qt / Python Developer (Full Time / Part Time)
Grandperspective GmbH is a tech startup based in Kreuzberg, Berlin.
Our mission is to define a new standard in wide area monitoring for hazardous gases in the industry. Using optical technology we detect gas leakages from kilometres away.
Hazardous gases are identified, mapped and the source is located. We monitor chemical factories, harbours, loading stations or pipelines by infrared remote sensing. Grandperspective was founded in 2018, check our profile to find out more about us!
- The chance to shape a unique technology developing new modules
- Team work in a dedicated team and friendly atmosphere.
- Challenging projects combining sicence and modern programming frameworks.
- Develop technology that helps to reduce hazardous emissions.
- Agile development
- Develop quality software to integrate cutting edge optical technology
- Build map integration using modern GIS frameworks
- Handle and analyze large data sets of infrared remote sensing data
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Working in an agile team environment
We are looking for dedicated people who willing to learn, don’t hesitate to dive into new tasks and like working in a small team. Dedication to software development and passion for new challenges.
- Junior software developers or students of a technical or science course: Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Science (Mathematics, Physics), ...
- A background in software development using C++, Python, Qt Creator, git
- Experiences with GIS (geographical information systems, e.g. QGIS), computer vision and image processing (opencv), remote sensing, spectroscopy, and/or artificial intelligence based algorithms are beneficial
We are looking forward to your application!