Fyber is hiring a Junior Solution Engineer (SE) to join our UK hub.
A strong candidate would demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high-quality standards, and would have a combination of technical and consulting skills.
Fyber is a leading technology company developing tools for smarter app monetization. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create solutions that shape the future of the app economy. Fyber's flagship product, Fyber Fairbid, is a holistic publisher platform that revolutionizes mediation, reporting, and connects to one of the most advanced mobile ad marketplaces. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to unlock the true value of their properties by building a holistic, efficient, and transparent monetization environment. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Seoul, and Beijing.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry. Work within a high-growth, software company (with over 250 employees worldwide). Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
- Serve as the designated expert to clients and potential clients regarding all of Fyber’s products and services
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues related to partner implementation
- Actively consult the client on solutions that would help it optimize its revenue
- Collect client requirements and work closely with product and R&D teams to shape the product roadmap
- Regular collaboration with the business and Solutions Engineering teams located in Fyber’s hubs all around the globe
- Occasional travel
- Software development background (Java / Objective-C / HTML / XML)
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language (Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.) and database management systems (MySQL, Redshift, Cassandra, etc.)
- Knowledge of web debugging tools (Firebug / Charles / Fiddler ) is a plus
- Experience in analyzing data to generate clear proposals and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- High self-motivation and initiative, “can do” attitude is essential
- Attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Professional verbal and written English
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status, etc.