Fyber is looking for a passionate, highly-skilled and tech-savvy Sales Engineer to join our UK hub. A strong candidate would demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high-quality standards, and would have a combination of technical and consulting skills.
If you are looking to join a leading company in the fastest growing industry around, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
A Tech position at the R&D department (not including code writing).
- Serve as the designated expert to clients and potential clients regarding all of Fyber’s products and services
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues related to partner implementation
- Actively consult the client on solutions that would help it optimize its revenue
- Collect client requirements and work closely with product and R&D teams to shape the product roadmap
- Regular collaboration with the business and Solutions Engineering teams located in Fyber’s hubs all around the globe
- Occasional travel
- Software development background (Java / Objective-C / HTML / XML)
- Familiarity with at least scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.) and database management systems (MySQL, Redshift, Cassandra, etc.)
- Familiarity with web debugging tools (Firebug / Charles / Fiddler ) is a plus
- Experience in analyzing data to generate clear proposals and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- High self-motivation and initiative, “can do” attitude is essential
- Attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Adequate verbal and written English
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.