Become an integral part of our in-house product development department and work on audio products of the next generation. As Junior Project Coordinator, you will help our interdisciplinary engineers move from project definition to delivery, and thus, you will work with a wide field of experts ranging from acoustic engineering through electronics, user experience, mechanical to software. Since our products are growing in technical complexity, the topic “software” plays a key role and you will be strongly involved in various embedded software activities, app creation and related engineering topics.
As the organizational spirit of our project teams, you will help glue all diverse team members together and foster the common passion to achieve all goals thanks to your strong interpersonal skills. Part of the role is also the coordination of various external 3rd parties involved in our product development.
You will be joining an open culture with a dedicated can-do attitude. Our excellent customer-centered development team operates in a fast-paced environment with a very high project output, yet still maintaining an easy and open atmosphere. You will contribute to evolve our processes and operational culture, while constantly having an eye on the process.
Since you will work with an international team, most work meetings will be in English – however, we still have a “local Berlin touch”, resulting in most of the chit chat still being in German.
- Develop individual project plans and monitor progress
- Initiate regular team meetings and work routines to keep all active projects running smoothly
- Guide team meetings, mediate decisions, document progress
- Work with remote / external teams and other 3rd parties to coordinate and align software activities in an optimal way
- Active issue tracking via JIRA
- Manage team dynamics and support positive team spirit
- Organizational mindset, attention to detail, and ability to handle the complexity of parallel running projects
- Enthusiasm for matters of team and project organization
- Strong in communication with ability to adapt to a wide variety of team and project situations
- Basic knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- Quick comprehension of technical matters, familiar with terms and vocabulary used in software development
- First practical experience in the fields of project coordination
- Exposure to audio or consumer electronic related technologies a plus
- Fluent English and at least basic German language proficiency
- A friendly team with a shared passion for first-class sound
- An open company culture that welcomes new ideas and approaches
- Challenging tasks as well as plenty of opportunities for professional & personal development
- A fair salary and long-term employment contract with 30 days’ vacation per year
- Flexible work times for maintaining a healthy work/life balance
- A modern sunlit workspace in Bikini-Haus, one of Berlin’s most attractive office buildings
- The best of both worlds: Enjoy the dynamic of a start-up together with the stability of a well-established company
- Short communication channels, in-house development, made in Berlin