Bongsh is searching for a talented junior programmer to support our machine learning and computer vision team. You will work directly with a team of veterans and young bright technical minds on exciting challenges as we build a cutting-edge AAA game for multiple platforms.
- You have a degree Computer Science or equivalent experience, and like to solve technical challenges independently
- You are procient in Python and English
- You are a good communicator, and enjoy working in a team
- Ideally you have some knowledge with PostgreSQL / Django / PostGIS / OpenCV / NumPy / Shapely / Pyhon Multithreading and Multiprocessing, or in Computer Vision / Machine Learning
- A fun and stable working environment in a state-of-the-art studio
- A culture of employee empowerment driven by a can-do attitude
- An opportunity to live in one of the top ve cities in Europe, within easy reach of the Alps and the Mediterranean
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualications*
Isabelle Marguin Efremovski / Am Eisernen Tor 3/2 / 8010 Graz / +43 660 6630820
*In accordance with the Austrian collective agreement for IT industry, the minimum salary for this position of 25.480 EUR p.a. The effective salary depends on qualication and experience and may be signicantly higher.