4flow – We are over 600 team members across 15 global locations. As a market leader in logistics and supply chain optimization, 4flow unites consulting, software, 4PL services, and research in one innovative business model. At 4flow software, we provide Java-based software solutions for supply chain and transportation optimization in the form of our 4flow vista® suite to customers around the globe.
4flow is continuing its trend of successful growth. Come grow with us as part of the outstanding team at our office in Berlin, Germany, as a Junior Product Owner.
What your new challenge will look like
In this exciting position, you will be responsible for the design and ongoing development of 4flow’s software products in collaboration with team members from other 4flow business lines. A wide range of tasks awaits you:
- Contribute to the strategic optimization of our software solutions by serving as an interface between users and the internal software development team.
- Develop technical concepts and requirement profiles for 4flow’s software products while considering internal and external customer requirements.
- As part of a scrum team, support the implementation of customer requirements through active participation in the agile software development process.
- Create and conduct user tests to improve the usability of our software.
- Support the implementation of software solutions at customer sites.
Why you belong at 4flow
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a good grade point average in industrial engineering, computer science, science or a comparable course of study.
- Ideally, you already have practical experience in the areas of IT consulting or logistics in the industrial or software sectors.
- You are passionate about IT products and highly interested in their design.
- In addition to solid German and English skills, you are also proficient with MS Office and ideally have previous experience with JIRA and Confluence.
What we offer
- At 4flow, you’ll find a challenging entry-level position with excellent opportunities for your personal development.
- You will benefit from an award-winning company culture, room to complete tasks in your own way, individualized professional training, and the chance to collaborate as part of an experienced international team.
- You will also have a modern office space in the heart of Berlin, Germany, with a roof terrace, recreation room, family workspace, and employee parking.
- Additionally, all of our team members enjoy a flexible mobility budget, weekly team breakfasts, free drinks and organic fruit, sports events, team events, company trips, and more.