Grimm Reaper Information Technology (GRIT) is looking for a Junior Web Frontend Software Developer to join our team for full-time salaried position which we’re looking to fill immediately.
Skills & Requirements
- Must be located in the USA
- We are not sponsoring a job Visa
- Need to be available for a good portions of the company core hours to work with the other developers on our team.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with a team to design and develop current applications
- Monitoring applications in production for frontend issues
- Participating in the release lifecycle of the company’s applications
- At least two years of web frontend development work, or one year of work experience and a college degree in software development
- Strong familiarity with at least one web frontend framework (Angular, React, Knockout, etc..)
- Familiarity with source control (preferably Git or another DVCS)
- Experience working with backend developers and/or business stakeholders
- Experience with C#
- Experience collaborating with graphic designers and UI/UX designers
- Familiarity with ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC
- or similar backend web frameworks
- User experience design background
Double bonus points!
- Staying up-to-date with emerging technologies and platforms
- Good initiative and time management skills
- Able to communicate effectively with a diverse team across physical locations
- Stays up-to-date with frontend framework updates/upgrades
- Good problem-solving skills