This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to continue their career working with some of the biggest name in ecommerce. You’ll work closely with our developers to troubleshoot for new clients and engineer compatibility between their sites and the Qubit platform.
It’s a great way to continue your career with a number of options for progression. As one of the Client Engineers in the UK, it’s a great opportunity to make your mark early on a growing, international business.
Qubit’s London office is growing and winning clients, and we need someone who can carry out the technical integration project for each new account.
- Engaging with our clients to understand their systems and data architecture, and providing troubleshooting and support to those clients
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Good AJAX, CSS and HTML skills
- Experience with node.js and cross-browser checking would be highly advantageous
- A strong communicator who is able to deal with clients in everyday and technical terms
- Troubleshooting experience
- Be highly proactive and creative in your solutions and passionate about tech and coding
- Fluent in English and with the authorization to work in the UK
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development