Junior Integration Consultant
- You will become an expert in integrating administrative IT solutions, both on premise as cloud-based, using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles, such as the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Web API's, micro services, etc.
- You will eventually be responsible for your own projects, starting from the technical design until the operational deployment.
- You will develop tailor made solutions on the platforms of our customers to answer the needs of various projects. Your focus will be on opening up API's, but you are also interested in the backend (Java(script) or .NET µServices) and frontend (Angular, React,) development aspects of the solution to cover the full stack.
- You will be working in ICT environments that evolve in the direction of hybrid micro service architectures, applying various DevOps principles (continuous integration, containerization (Docker), etc.)
- You are eager to learn the newest technologies and transfer your knowledge and expertise to our customers and colleagues.
- You have at least a bachelor in IT
- You have knowledge of or experience with standard Java or .NET and you are familiar with XML or would like to know more
- You want to know everything about API's and IoT and you are interested in becoming an integration expert
- You have a broad interest in technology and new IT evolutions
- You are an excellent communicator both in Dutch and English
- You are willing to work in the triangle Antwerp - Brussels - Ghent
i8c offers training in the form of on-the-job training, with internal follow-up and external training courses. In addition, we offer the space and resources so that our colleagues can organize and attend knowledge sharing moments. We strongly believe in the potential of young graduates, but we still see a distance between the academic knowledge and the level that is necessary to be able to work on IT projects independently within business environments. To reduce this difference, i8c has been investing for years in a development track for our young professionals, more from a practical point of view. This is how we prepare our graduates for their first project. i8c offers all kinds of information tools - internal knowledge sharing session, a SharePoint knowledge base, fast tracks, everything to build your knowledge and keep it up to date!
A lot of fringe benefits: With us you don't just receive a laptop, mobile phone, company car, meal checks, hospitalization- and group insurance, but most of all a stimulating environment.
Variation: Working for i8c is never boring. Our clients are in Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent and vary from large to medium size, from utility to retail to telecom.