We are Deposit Solutions, one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Europe and Germany's second Unicorn in the FinTech space. Through our revolutionary platform banks can strengthen and diversify their term funding through complementary markets, channels, client segments and maturities, with high impact and low effort. Also, they can offer their own customers a broad lineup of deposit products from different institutions transparently, instantly, hassle-free and without ever leaving their home bank's ecosystem.
We connect banks from 18 European countries to a base of over 30 million savers and have mediated over EUR 20bn deposits. We have offices in Hamburg, Berlin, London, Paris, Zurich and New York.
As a Junior Information Security Analyst you will work with talented, cross-functional, highly-motivated international teams. You support the Information Security team acting as a bridge between IT department and Legal teams to ensure smooth internal operations, adherence to compliance requirements, the constant updating and improving of policies and the effectiveness of security controls.
- You help to establish a security center for incident detection and response, authentication monitoring across servers and endpoints
- You monitor and investigate security events and alerts
- You improve the effectiveness of security management tools and tune the security alerts
- You help to build up the risk reporting system, developing the report and risk dashboard
- You support the security management operation and help to automate processes such as periodical accounts review
- You ensure internal operations follow the ISO27001/2 practice by ensuring operational and application support, providing feedback and updating security operational procedures
- We seek a Junior professional with at least 1 year of experience or relevant internships in the field of Information Security, with a focus on policy and regulatory compliance
- You come with educational background in Computer Science, Information Security or a related field
- You count with experience or knowledge with the application of ISO27001, NIST or other international security standards
- Ability to write documentation in user friendly way
- Proven desire and ability to keep up to date with security
- Experience with or knowledge of SIEM deployment and management is a plus
- Experience with or knowledge of Cloud Security is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- You are fluent in English and used to work on an international environment