If you are a software developer starting out your career, looking to build a variety of skills while working on high impact projects, HTM may be the company for you.
HTM provides outsourced bilingual Finance and Administrative support to 200+ foreign companies with offices in Japan. All our systems have been developed by our team of in-house developers. We work in small teams on 3-6 month software development projects that provide real value, to both our clients and our colleagues.
What you'll do
You'll work with end users, inside and outside of the company to best understand their needs and ensure the software you develop is useful. You'll be involved with both front and back end development, taking project from concept to realization. You'll be responsible for: Developing scalable high-performing systems
- Maintaining current systems
- Working with members inside and outside of development team
As you grow within the team you will be able to own and manage projects. This is a great opportunity for growth and career development.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience in Japan