As of now we are looking for a motivated, hands on developer focusing on frontend / web development with know-how in recact.js and vue.js
What to expect:
As part of our team you will be responsible for building an aligned frontend while contiously optimizing this. You will closely cooperate with our Design and UX team in order to implement new design and act as a technical lead.
As we are lean in communication and offer flat hirachies we support you in being proactive when it comes to new Design and Product ideas. We are looking for a longterm team member that enjoys good quality products and team work and to grow with us; personally and technically.
Our overall tech stack:
- Backend: PHP7.4, Python 2/3, Twisted, NodeJs
- Hosting: Self hosted Infrasturcture, Kubernetes, Docker, Continuous Integration: Jenkins/Gitlab
- Git, Bitbucket/Gitlab
- Confluence, Jira, Slack
- As (Junior) Frontend Developer (w/d/m) you’ll closely work with our tech team of Designer,Backend Developers and clientsin order to create best possible frontends Du realisierst ein einheitliches Frontend in enger Abstimmung mit Design, Marketing und dem Backend
- You will build high performant and automated Webinterfaces
- Your’ll take the lead in requirements analysis and advice clients in terms of technical and performance topics regarding their website
- You have worked with Gulp / Webpack
- You know vue.js / react.js
- Ideally you have some hands on experience in the vue.js / react.js already
- You know how to build Webinterfaces from scratch and automize code
- You are happy to work with agile structures and flat hirarchies and enjoy growing as a team and having fun as such!