We are looking for a talented and passionate Junior Engine Programmer to support our CRYENGINE development at our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
The Junior Engine Programmer is an integral part of our continued CRYENGINE success.
A candidate for the Junior Engine Programmer role must have a solid understanding of C++ - a plus point would be experience of working with Game Engines.
- Contribute to maintenance and improvements of CRYENGINE systems
- Ensure reliability and stability of the product’s code base
- Contribute developer documentation based on on-going developments
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Safeguard company assets including source code, artwork, tools, game design information and technical know-how
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, a similar degree or comparable experience
- Strong knowledge of C++
- Great problem solving skills
- Solid software engineering and debugging skills
- Good English skills. Good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency
- Understanding of computer architecture fundamentals (memory subsystems, CPU/GPU architecture etc.)
- Solid math fundamentals
- Strong documentation ability
- Team player, self-driven and willing to learn
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany