Who are you?
As a Junior DevOps engineer, we expect you to live in the cloud. Why? Cause that’s where our systems live! We have ambitious dreams for Primephonic, which is why we’ve built everything to be in the cloud from the start. Your role is to ensure our amazing products can be enjoyed flawlessly by our quality-seeking customers 24-7, with close to 0 downtime. When things do go down (hey, it happens!) we expect the tools & processes you’ve put in place to come to life – the monitoring you’ve setup means you’ll be able to react fast, fix it, learn from it, communicate it with a post-mortem, and ensure this new knowledge is fed back into our processes to prevent it from happening again.
Even better if you have
• Experience with serverless computing
• Experience consolidating AWS environments from different external partners
• Experience deploying and managing NodeJS applications
What will you do?
• Design, create, and maintain our entire AWS infrastructure
• Create well-structured deployment processes with proper monitoring & alerting
• Ensure our infrastructure scales, is fault-tolerant and secure
• Integrate DevOps methodology into development
• Collaborate with the data team to setup tooling for data-processing pipelines
• Work together with other developers to setup CI/CD pipelines
Some technologies you will work with
• AWS infrastructure (autoscaling, container services, lambdas)
• EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, Lambda, CloudWatch
• PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB
• CircleCI, Bitrise
• Bash, Python, Git