Successful marketing is a mix of data, statistics, intuitive visualizations but most importantly, experimentation. During the last two years we have been on an exciting journey and we have been ranked as one of hottest start-ups in Europe! We want talented, passionate people, who want to help take us even further. We are looking for someone to join our data science team and work with marketing analytics. Prior experience is good but it won’t be a problem if you are fresh out of university; we are looking for potential and someone we can train.
While working with marketing analytics at Anyfin you will be:
- Creating hypotheses and assessing them through design and experimentation
- Moving from insights to actions that can optimise our marketing campaigns and efforts
- Pivotal to our success and growth
- Able to develop your expertise in the areas of data science and marketing analytics
You will have:
- A willingness to learn, we don’t expect you to be an expert from day one, but you should be open to taking guidance.
- Knowledge of statistics
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python and R
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related quantitative field
- Strong communication skills in English and a solid work ethic
- An easy going attitude and are never afraid to take the initiative whenever you see an opportunity
It will be a bonus if you have some of the following:
- Experience with Google and Facebook analytics
- Experience using SQL so that you can leverage our internal data in your analysis and tests