Are you looking to get challenged both technically and intellectually in a global buy-side environment?
About the Team
You will be joining Orbis' London-based Investment Management Systems team (IMS). Operating a flat structure, you will have a genuine impact from day one.
Responsible for building out business-critical software used by both Investment Teams and Portfolio Managers to effectively perform tasks ranging from company research through to portfolio management and the communication of recommendations to Trading, as well as the performance attribution and feedback loop post-trade.
You will work closely with key internal stakeholders, analysing business needs and translating these to creative software solutions, contributing to every stage of the project life-cycle.
Tech stack is largely Microsoft-centric - C# , TypeScript / Angular , Azure , R , SQL and .Net Core are all commonplace - but always looking to evolve and adopt the latest in technologies in order to uphold our competitive edge.
- Hands-on development experience in any object-orientated language (C# and/or .Net preferred)
- Outstanding academics with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills able to work effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated self-starter able to work effectively as part of a team
- Desire to take ownership of your career path, making full use of any guidance or mentorship provided
- Knowledge of Investment Management and/or Financial Services beneficial
Generous annual bonuses and compensation, working in a team that genuinely values your ideas and contributions irrespective of years of experience. Surrounded by experienced professionals who are always on hand to offer guidance and mentorship.