Junior Business Process Specialist
FOSS SERVICE CENTER, WARSAW
In the first quarter of 2018, FOSS Analytics, a high-tech company with headquarters in Denmark, opened a new office in Warsaw - FOSS Service Center. It was created to support a global organization in achieving subsequent business goals based on technological development. Currently Service Center is based on IT, HR and Digital Marketing teams located together on Bracka 25 Street, and working closely with a business partners and other teams globally. We create a work environment based on Scandinavian values and work style, where it's important for all employees to use their potential, experience, having a real impact on work environment and secure open communication at all levels.
If you want to create with us the best workplace in the SSC industry, in a company where your skills, development needs and work/life balance are respected, we would like to inform you that we are opening recruitment for the position of:
Junior Business Process Specialist
This year we are transitioning from SAP CRM to Salesforce CRM. It`s time to strengthen our team, dedicated to implement the project as well as design and run the daily operations in the new system.
Your task will be supporting the existing Service team in the roll-out and gradually take ownership of the Salesforce processes in FOSS.
Skills & Attitude required to perform this job well:
- Experience as a user in CRM/ERP supporting daily operations in international company
- Experience in managing requests from the business/clients
- Customer orientation, ability to demonstrate an understanding of commercial business processes
- IT awareness and technical orientation in various systems
- Very good communication skills to effectively cooperate with teams spread across globe and within multiple functions
- Team player skills, flexibility in troubleshooting and solution finding in performing daily tasks
- Very good English/Polish language skills (everyday verbal/written communication)
Then we'd like to offer you to join our journey:
At the beginning:
- You will be part of the delivery team for Salesforce solutions in FOSS and work closely with project team during planned roll-outs / user acceptance testing
During 2020 and 2021:
- You will become a Salesforce service specialist and 1st line support for our Service Engineers supporting their daily operations
- You will be responsible for recognizing opportunities to improve the system solutions and service performance
- In close cooperation with IT Salesforce Team and Business Process Owners you will coordinate delivery of service requests and enhancements within system and service
- You’ll become a Business Process Specialist who will solve daily issues and lead a change management processes for global organization of FOSS Sales & Service Subsidiaries
- Looking for global alignment and optimization in system and processes
Why we work at FOSS:
VALUES: We have strong values describing who we are, and how we run business or collaborate.
IMPACT: You will have here a space for creativity, innovation and real impact on the business. This company values Employees and their ideas.
STABILITY: With stable work contract and benefits, you will see us as a long-term workplace.
WORK ENVIROMENT: Foss Service Center is a cameral organization, where IT, HR, Marketing and Digital Services work together and support each other. We are part of family-owned company and we value the good vibes and fun in the office.
GROW: We do invest in people: trainings, conferences, courses, books and teambuilding activities are available for all employees.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT: You will have direct impact on the job content and future state of this position
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your CV and application by clicking on the link below. Please note that we only accept application sent via the link. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.