Join our team as a Junior Backend Engineer and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of our platform. You will work in an effective, autonomous feature-based team, where you will improve your developer skills in a high-impact driven environment. You will be involved in the full cycle of feature development (from conceptualization to maintenance), and learn about architecture of of our complex, mission-critical HR Operating System.
- Experience with one of the PHP-based MVC frameworks, and SQL-based relational database design
- Object Oriented design skills
- Driven by impact. You are eager to create customer value whatever it takes, and learn best-practice engineering skills on the way
- Proactive problem solver. You are willing to leave code and processes in a better shape than when you first encountered them
- Teamplayer. You are passionate about working with talented teammates. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- Strong written and spoken English (level B2/C1 on a CEFR scale)
- Bachelors or Associate degree in IT discipline or equivalent work experience to apply for Blue Card