With initial experience in Android development (Java & Kotlin), you are searching for an environment, where complex user problems are tackled, new ideas are welcome and quick progression is possible.
- You build advanced user interface applications for Android based on our existing software architecture framework.
- In collaboration with a cross-functional team of designers and product managers, you maintain existing code but also define, design, implement and ship new features.
- You write unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- You support the adoption of Kotlin into our existing Java code base whenever appropriate and reasonable.
- To maximise development efficiency, you continuously and proactively discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies.
- Released at least one app to the Google Play Store, having gained an understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Around 1 to 3 years of experience in native Android development with strong skills in Java and Android SDK as well as at least initial experience with Kotlin
- Experience with design patterns & object-oriented programming
- Good understanding in working with remote data via RESTful APIs using JSON
- [BONUS] Experience with Continuous Integration and writing Unit Tests
- [BONUS] Experience with RxJava and RxAndroid
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established StartUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- Successful, established StartUp with an international team operating in a fast-growth environment,
- Small team of mobile engineers with flat hierarchies and a modern tech stack adopting Kotlin as well as a Senior colleague to learn from,
- Permanent full-time position with flexible working hours, free language classes & ****a company laptop,
- Access to company carsharing, fresh fruit and free drinks around the office, frequent company events, and choose from a variety of other perks, including a membership with Urban Sports Club.