Since 2011, SpotMe has been the mobile engagement platform for visionary leaders who believe that events can drive transformative change.
SpotMe has been recognized by G2 Crowd as the leading pure play mobile event app, a growing space that represents more than $1 billion in potential annual revenue. Our ambition is to double down on this opportunity, use events as a springboard and extend our positioning into Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) for employees and customers.
Today, SpotMe serves over 220 global brands, including 80 Fortune 500 companies. Some of the world’s largest companies – including Novartis, L’Oréal and Daimler – use SpotMe to connect every event to their greater story.
Imagine working with a custom React Native on top of a serverless solution, growing an ecosystem of packages similar to npm. As part of our package development team you will be doing just that – using our mobile and backend APIs to build attractive, high-quality features for our apps and CMS.
- Develop and own new features, iterate on existing ones
- Work closely with the product team to understand end-user requirements and translate them into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Participate in brainstormings, specification and design sessions
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests and performing code reviews
- Participate in regular team meetings, including Scrum planning sessions, demos and retrospectives
- Proactively monitor internal backlogs, taking action on important bug fixes and enhancements, including critical ones escalated from customer support
Skills and qualifications
- 3+ years as a software engineer for a product development company which has delivered SaaS and end-user oriented applications
- Experience with databases, ideally NoSQL
- Strong understanding of source control tools, ideally Git
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Strong analytical, communication and collaboration skills
- Being proactive, autonomous, completing tasks down to resolution
- Excellent written and spoken English
The standard working hours are from 9:00 to 18:00 Bulgarian time, including 1 hour for lunch. There are optional on-call support shifts that are compensated separately.