What is it all about?
• You develop and maintain UI tests of a web application with reactJS and electron
• You participate in defining the requirements, test cases and the design of the user interface
• Planning and optimizing the test environment and our continuous integration system sums up your tasks
• Your ideas for improvement will influence our development process and you will take part in code reviews
• You work in an agile project team on new and exciting products for the digital power grid
What skills do you need to have?
• Experience with testing web applications/web services and ISTQB are an advantage
• You enjoy working in a Scrum team with large software frameworks
• You are familiar with software versioning systems such as GIT
• You like to work autonomously, structured and conscientiously
• You are used to communicate in English