Location Manchester City Centre
Do you have an insatiable need to create the most seamless, attractive and accessible Front End Interface in the market right now?
You’ll be working with the latest tools and technologies, with a team of over 70 like minded engineers that focuses on collaboration at all levels to create the best end product as we push towards a fully Agile E2E environment.
- Working within a CI/CD environment using the latest tools and technologies
- Assisting with our push towards a fully Agile environment within our collaborative development environment
- CSS3 - If you’re a creative type let’s see that SASS and LESS
- Experience in modern frameworks including Angular or React. We’ll look at Redux and Node too.
- REST and Ajax (XHR)
- Exposure to automation testing tools such as Jasmine, Jest, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Nightwatch or Cypress
- Build Tools including – Grunt, Gulp, npm, babel, webpack
- React Native
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.