Are you an innovative thinker? Do you create solid architectures that are well-structured and extensible? Can you keep our applications snappy and responsive despite the growing amount of features? Then we should definitely talk!
Meet Patrick to get a sneak peek of who you will be working with:
Get an inside look at tech at trivago:
What you'll do:
- Create an amazing experience for millions of users.
- Participate in architecture decisions and innovative feature development tasks.
- Work in a cross-functional team with passionate experts from various fields.
- Write clean, composable, and testable code.
- Stay up to date with current frameworks, tools, techniques and libraries.
- Optimize our code for various browsers and connection speeds.
Our Technology Stack:
What you'll definitely need:
- You seek to constantly learn and improve -we will help by providing external and internal trainings.
- An academic degree in the field of IT or relevant experience.
- You speak English fluently.
- You are a team player and enjoy working with people.
- You are an advocate for a great user experience.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our office in Amsterdam offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas and take a break together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago B.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- Want to learn more about trivago's business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/