OUR TECH STACK
- Java technologies
- Spring Framework (Boot, DI, Integration, Data)
- REST Web services
- Communication protocols and interfaces: TCP/IP, HTTP, RS232
- Relational Databases: H2, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL
- Test libraries for unit and integration testing: Junit, Mockito, etc.
- Eclipse and Git
- Windows und Linux Operating Systems
- Agile methodology Scrum
YOUR WORK SCOPE
Our Internet of Things team work with softwares that interface with HIS and DICOM, video management and documentation. Together with a team, you develop products based on Java technology stack and well-known frameworks. Your daily tasks might include:
- Develop unit and integration tests
- Create, document and communicate solutions to Software Development, System Engineering (Solution Architect, Application Engineer) and Product Management team
- Model database schemas and interfaces
- Create effort estimations
- Develop prototypes on your own
- You have intensive professional experience with Java technologies and our tech stack, ideally with embedded systems and/or video processing
- You are aware of common architecture/design patterns and can communicate their usage and estimate the needed effort
- Knowledge of medical device technologies and protocols (e.g. HL7 and DICOM) are big advantages
- You are a teamplayer and motivated to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Effective cross-team communication skill in English and technical documentation ability
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application and answers your questions under [email protected].
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube, our company website, and join our digital health community!