The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management and Linked Data technologies. SWC's renowned software platform PoolParty (www.poolparty.biz) is widely used by organizations around the globe to extract meaning from Big Data.
SWC values loyalty, brightness and innovation and rewards outstanding performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer a great work-life balance and a company culture that is cutting-edge, ingenious, dynamic, collaborative and fun while relying on professionalism and the highest level of integrity from our employees. Honesty and reliability are at the core of our business ethos.
At Semantic Web Company you'll work alongside great people with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills and talents. If you are interested in Semantics, are hardworking and most of all a team player and open-minded, then SWC might be the right fit for you.
What We Offer:
- A fascinating working environment in the fields of Semantics and Artificial Intelligence
- The possibility to improve knowledge through special trainings and working experience. We guide you safe and secure through your learning phase
- An appreciating, collegial and professional working atmosphere in an attractive office in the most liveable City of the world, centrally located and easy to reach
- An exciting position in an agile and diverse company with flat hierarchies and employees of more than 27 nations, English is daily working language
- A challenging position with interesting training & development opportunities
- A good work-life-balance with the possibility to work-from-home and flexible working hours.
- Ergonomic office equipment and fresh fruits, coffee, tea and drinking water for free
- Company with a growth rate of over 20% p.a and serving many global 500 companies as customers.
- Java software development in the areas of taxonomy- and ontology management and text mining.
- Supporting the R&D efforts of the Semantic Web Company.
- Work with RDF graph-databases and linked data technologies.
- Further development of the PoolParty platform architecture.
- Completed university studies in IT or adequate practical experience.
- Several years of experience and very good knowledge of Java development (and associated frameworks and libraries).
- Profound expertise with some knowledge technologies like graph databases, text mining, ontology engineering, machine learning, etc.
- Willingness to educate yourself about web-based Information Management, Semantic Web, and Linked Data.
- Creativity, teamwork and communication skills.
The offered gross salary is in the range of EUR 45.000 to 55.000 p.a. - an overpayment is possible, depending on education, skills and work experience.
Send your full application to: Semantic Web Company c/o Andreas Koller
Semantic Web Company