Currently, CSS is looking for a Java Software developer to join our growing team in the Stockholm office.
In our centrally located Stockholm office, you will work closely with our Business Analysts and Product team to develop products that helps solving our clients’ challenges with post-trade regulatory reporting and financial data integration. As our new Java software developer, you will join a workplace driven by entrepreneurial spirit where a developer has the responsibility and the possibility to influence design and technology decisions. You will join an experienced product development team and be an important part of the team’s transition to an agile software development process. The successful candidate will be expected to be proactive and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We have a strong yet relaxed and informal office culture with a flat organization supporting social activities. As a member of our software development team you will enjoy the opportunity to integrate and collaborate with our global offices.
- Collaborate with the development team and other stakeholders on development of new features and behaviors in our products.
- Participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Gain a deep understanding of our software structure on the short term. Long term being able to extend, modify or build upon the current status quo.
- Work on the reporting solutions, data interpretations and integration with the objective to build an attractive UI for regulatory intelligence.
- Working on the migration of the tech stack.
- Assist our client management team in troubleshooting issues in production environments.
Skills and competencies (the ideal candidate will have):
Proven/documented skills in Java development.
Previous relevant work experience (at least 1 year).
Energetic & collaborative personality.
Excellent ability to communicate in English (in writing and verbally).
Self-starter & team player at heart.
Relevant college/university degree.
Technical skills requirement (or * nice to have)?
Spring framework (primarily Spring Boot)
SQL databases (primarily PostgreSQL)*
Git, CI/CD and other Devops related technologies and processes*
Legal authorization to work in Sweden