tl;dr: We are looking for a great Java developer who loves to write beautiful code. Your ideas and creativity matter.
We are looking for talented Java developers to join our rapidly growing team supporting the expansion of our highly innovative software product Genedata Expressionist®, a powerful solution that revolutionizes the data processing, analysis, management, and reporting of biotherapeutics characterization, metabolomics, and proteomics studies based on mass spectrometry.
You will work within a strong, international, and quality-driven agile team that maintains and develops best-in-class scientific software that is widely adopted by the biopharma industry. You will change someone's life by understanding their problem and creating solutions that work, you will save someone's day by fixing a bug, you will avoid trouble by heavily testing our software, and you will take your fellow developers to the next level by leveraging the collaborative environment where you will give and take.
If you are enthusiastic about coding, building great products that make a difference, motivated to learn and grow, while having an aptitude for understanding and solving hard problems, please apply now.
This full-time permanent position is based at our office in Munich, Germany.
- Deliver high-quality, well tested and documented code
- Develop new functionality according to backlog
- Prototype new and redesign existing features
- Maintain product and suggest improvements
- Play an active role in the Scrum process
- BSc, MSc, or Ph.D. in computer science, mathematics, physics, bioinformatics, or related fields
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- In-depth knowledge of Java and related technologies
- Experience with our stack is a plus, including Spring, Hibernate, Angular, and Maven
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality of work
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Driven to collaborate in a cross-functional environment
Are You Interested?
If you are interested in this position, please submit us your CV and motivation letter.
Genedata only accepts CVs and resumes directly from candidates. Personnel recruitment agencies need not respond.
Genedata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.