Java Full Stack Developer- SAP SuccessFactors "Platform Frameworks"
At SAP SuccessFactors we have started a Human Revolution. Using the latest technology, we are unlocking human potential and transforming our customer’s workforces in ways they never imagined. We are digitally transforming their businesses into the next generation of intelligent enterprises. Because people are at the heart of every business transformation and people are the heart of our business. The SAP SuccessFactors product suite spans core human resources and payroll, analytics-based hiring and customized onboarding, continuous performance management, intelligent succession and more. We operate the largest HCM Cloud in the world, supporting over 120 million users with over a billion transactions for customers across 26 industries in over 90 countries. Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product, design, development, release, user assistance, and cloud operations capabilities. We are looking for the best talent to join our team and deliver continuous innovations in the cloud, while bringing purpose to their lives and more meaning to their work. Join us today and become a part of the Human Revolution.
About the Role
The platform team is looking for an energetic and dependable individual, who is passionate in solving complex system level problems, creating scalable and highly efficient frameworks and supporting software development across the whole business suite. A professional with solid grounding in Computer Science, strong interest in security, big data, data structures, algorithms and software design is an ideal candidate for this team.
- Design, implement and continuously improve complex backend system architecture to support a high-volume SaaS system with complex business scenarios, high security, performance, scalability and testability
- Contribute clean and effective code in an agile environment
- Automate recurrent tasks using modern tools and frameworks
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent industrial experience required
- Experience developing software in Java, Golang, Python.
- Familiarity with building security features, specifically around data encryption and encryption key management is a plus.
- Proficiency in coding, data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Familiarity with modern software lifecycle principles.
- Familiarity with containerization services i.e. Kubernetes.
- Hands-On Experience working with Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Webservices.
- Inherent Curiosity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Total Experience - 4-8 years
Work Location - Bangalore