As Java Engineer, you will
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry.
- Get to work on cutting edge technology and be part of modern software development practices (e.g. agile and self-sufficient teams, continuous integration and deployment, test automation, cloud-based infrastructure and tooling).
- Use your skills to full potential with our bleeding-edge technology stack based on Java 8, Spring Boot and Docker and a 100% cloud based environment.
- Create the next generation wealth management service.
- Translate challenges the business faces into technical solutions.
- Design and implement interfaces with major players in the financial industry to connect the Scalable Capital Robo with the world.
As Java Engineer, you have
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ...) or a comparable qualification.
- Exposure and/or interest in our tech stack: Java 8, Kotlin, GraphQL, JWT, Docker, Spring Boot, AWS.
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain.
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - engineering, product, or other stakeholders.
- A passion for well architected, testable and documented code.
- Profound understanding of RESTful API Design.
- Experience with Scientific Computing is an advantage.
- Background in financial services a strong plus.