Job Title: Java Engineer
We’re looking for some OOP superstars with a taste for cutting some sensational Java.
We want you to be as passionate about technology as we are and in return we promise to help you become the best dev you can be within modern methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Test Driven Development and Domain Driven Design to deliver “best in class” software that will redefine the future of finance.
We love potential and we adore experience so we’re happy to hear from Engineers of all levels.
If you’ve been working with Arduino since childhood, just graduated and cut your own code; you’re a SCJP Certified programmer of 10 years’ experience, or simply have a strong interest in pushing Object Oriented methodologies to the limit and a keen problem solver, then we should talk.
The quality of our products affects our customers directly and we want the most secure, robust and accessible software in banking. Let's make it happen.
What will you be doing?
- Working as a software engineer with a focus on Java
- Happy to keep an open mind and learn new programming concepts
- Working in an E2E development environment to produce the best code possible
- Working closely with a team of 70+ like minded tech stars
What we’re looking for:
- Java (Java 8 a bonus)
- Spring or similar Frameworks
- RESTful Architectures
- Service Oriented Architectures
- Passion for Object Oriented Programming
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Devops skills (eg Docker, Jenkins etc)
- Exposure/Strong Interest in Extreme Programming