Java is your native language? You are looking for fresh air in an international SCRUM team?
Then join us as
< JAVA DEVELOPER >
_TASKS YOU WILL BE BUSY WITH
Analysis, creation, test, implementation and maintenance of new features and functionalities for our client-server web-based software, a fixed income trading platform.
We have different positions open, both in back- and front-end. Full-Stack Developers are also more than Welcome!
_COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS YOU SHALL BRING
Technologies expertise according to role focus:
- SERVER: Java, JavaEE, SQL, WebSocket, Hibernate and GlassFish
- MARKET API: Java, Netty or similar and FIX protocols (QuickFix)
- Experience with Java Development.
- JUnit and code-implementation.
- Fluent English + basic German.
- Strong team work and effective communication skills.
- Independent and proactive way of working.
- Fast learning and willing to learn attitude.
- Nice-to-have: Git, Jenkins, multi-threading processes, Scrum practice and understanding of/experience with programming systems for financial markets (bonds trading flows)
_WAITING FOR YOU
- Latest technologies in a SCRUM environment
- Pair Programming and Code Reviews
- Colleagues from 10 countries and clients on 4 continents
- Professional yet friendly work atmosphere and flat hierarchy
- Internal learning cycle
- Espresso machine, view on the Elbe, Dönerstag and much more..!
Location: Magdeburg, Saxony-Anhalt (Germany)
Employment type: Full-time (40h/week)
Does it sound interesting? - Apply now!
Send your application (CV, cover letter and any link to relevant projects) in PDF format to [email protected] with subject “Name_Surname_Job position“.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU!